2. Throughout this Policy, ENDO PROTOCOL use the term "Personal Data" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person (hereinafter the Purchaser) and can be used to identify that person (including the information about the Purchaser's activities, such as information about Your use of the Website (https://endo.im/), when directly linked to personally identifiable information, including automatically collected). ENDO PROTOCOL does not consider Personal Data to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not identify a specific Purchaser.
3. This Policy is inalienable part of ENDO Tokens Sale Agreement. In terms not regulated by this Policy, the ENDO Tokens Sale Agreement shall apply to the relationships that arise hereunder.
4. The definitions set forth herein and mentioned with capital letter shall have the meaning as described in ENDO Tokens Sale Agreement.
5. It is understood and presumed that by the fact of the Website use and purchase of ENDO Tokens or by providing ENDO PROTOCOL the Personal Data directly on its request, the Purchaser has fully read, understood and accepted this Policy. If any Purchaser does not agree with this Policy in general or any part of it, such Purchaser should withhold from using the Website and/or purchase of ENDO Tokens.
6. The purpose of personal data collection, storage and processing within the ENDO PROTOCOL project shall only be the identification of the Purchaser of the ENDO Tokens Sale.
7. ENDO PROTOCOL collect Personal Data from running the Website and use Personal Data, provided to ENDO PROTOCOL by You. When the Purchaser visit the Website or use our products, ENDO PROTOCOL collect the Personal Data sent to ENDO PROTOCOL by Your computer, mobile phone, or other access device. This Personal Data includes:
When the Purchaser use a location-enabled device with ENDO PROTOCOL Website and products, ENDO PROTOCOL may collect geographical location data or use various means to determine the location, such as sensor data from the Purchaser's device that may, for instance, provide data on nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi access spots. However, ENDO PROTOCOL will not release Your personally identifying information of such kind to any third party without Your consent, except as set forth herein.
8. If the Purchaser want to purchase ENDO Tokens, ENDO PROTOCOL collect and store the following types of Personal Data about You:
(1) Your name, Date of birth;
(2) Your address, country of residence;(3) Your email and contact phone.
9. In certain cases (when additional verification by bank or compliance authority is needed according to governmental rules, anti-money laundering (AML) or "know-your- customer" (KYC) policies) ENDO PROTOCOL may require You to provide additional information. Such information provided by you at ENDO PROTOCOL`s request in accordance with ENDO PROTOCOL AML/KYC Policy, available at ENDO PROTOCOL Website.
10. ENDO PROTOCOL reserve the right to request basic Personal Data, described in clause 9 and ENDO PROTOCOL AML/KYC Policy, prior to purchase of ENDO Tokens and/or use of any services, available through the Website. ENDO PROTOCOL may refuse the Purchaser access to the Website in case if ENDO PROTOCOL have grounded doubts as to validity, authenticity and genuineness of the Personal Data, provided by the Purchaser.
11. If the Purchaser does not provide ENDO PROTOCOL with the Personal Data as specified in clauses 8, 9 hereof and in ENDO PROTOCOL AML/KYC Policy, the Purchaser shall not be able to use the full functionality of the Website and purchase ENDO Tokens and/or use the ENDO PROTOCOL platform. At that, ENDO PROTOCOL shall not bear any liability for such possible incomplete use.
13. ENDO PROTOCOL collect from the Purchasers only the Personal Data that ENDO PROTOCOL need for their proper use of the Website or for purchase of ENDO Tokens. In particular, ENDO PROTOCOL use the Purchaser's Personal Data to:
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
Administer ENDO PROTOCOL Website and provide services;
Develop new products and services;
Personalize ENDO PROTOCOL Website for You;
Send You technical notices and support and administrative messages;
Communicate with You about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information ENDO PROTOCOL think will be of interest to You;
Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with ENDO PROTOCOL Website;
Provide third parties with statistical information about ENDO PROTOCOL Purchasers (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual Purchaser from that information);
Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of the ENDO PROTOCOL and others;
Link or combine Personal Data ENDO PROTOCOL collect from or about You; and
Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of ENDO PROTOCOL Website (including monitoring private messages sent through the Website private messaging service).
when there is an objective ENDO PROTOCOL need to control/process or store Personal
ENDO PROTOCOL is the only data controller and processor, except for the cases Data at ENDO PROTOCOL's counterparties or agents. Should such counterparty or agent be engaged by the ENDO PROTOCOL, ENDO PROTOCOL shall notify You in advance.
15. You may access, review and edit Your Personal Data at any time by communicating ENDO PROTOCOL in writing.
16. The Purchaser has the right to require ENDO PROTOCOL to delete Purchaser's Personal Data provided by the Purchaser to ENDO PROTOCOL or revoke his (or her) consent for collection, processing and storage of his (or her) personal data by ENDO PROTOCOL at any time. If You decide to do this, You should send the respective notification to the ENDO PROTOCOL. ENDO PROTOCOL shall delete Your respective Personal Data from any sources within 24 hours from the moment ENDO PROTOCOL receive such request from You. At that, the ENDO PROTOCOL reserves its right to suspend provision of any services to You referring to ENDO PROTOCOL project and/or delete Your Account on the Website without prior notice, not providing any compensations to You.
17. ENDO PROTOCOL will not publish any Personal Data related to Your purchase of ENDO Tokens without Your prior written consent.
18. ENDO PROTOCOL will do any and all efforts and actions prescribed by Applicable Law to store any of Your personal data in secrecy.
19. ENDO PROTOCOL store and process Your Personal Data on ENDO PROTOCOL servers in various jurisdictions, where our facilities and/or ENDO PROTOCOL service providers are located. By submitting Your Personal Data, You agree to this transfer, storing, or processing. ENDO PROTOCOL will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that Your Personal Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. ENDO PROTOCOL protect Your Personal Data under internationally acknowledged standards, using physical, technical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration. Some of the safeguards ENDO PROTOCOL use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. ENDO PROTOCOL also authorize access to Personal Data only for those employees or contractors who require it to fulfill their job or service responsibilities. All of our physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards are designed to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Third parties may be located in other countries where the laws on processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than in Your country. From time to time, the Personal Data may be also stored in other locations, and in such cases, ENDO PROTOCOL will ensure that the Personal Data will be stored and processed with the reasonable level of care and security.
20. ENDO PROTOCOL is sometimes required to compare the Personal Data You provide to third party databases in order to verify its accuracy and confirm Your identity. This allows ENDO PROTOCOL to comply with relevant anti-money laundering (AML) regulations and "know your customer" (KYC) regulations.
21. ENDO PROTOCOL will not share Your Personal Data with any third parties other than ENDO PROTOCOL respective identity verification partners. ENDO PROTOCOL reserve its right to share Your Personal Data with:
(3) 3rd party identification service providers for fraud prevention purposes;
(4) Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when ENDO PROTOCOL are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or ENDO PROTOCOL believe in good faith that the disclosure of Personal Data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of ENDO PROTOCOL policies;
22. ENDO PROTOCOL will not provide Your Personal Data to any other Website users or third parties other than described in clause 21 herein without Your consent or direction.
23. ENDO PROTOCOL will not sell or rent Your Personal Data to third parties.
24. ENDO PROTOCOL may combine Your Personal Data with information ENDO PROTOCOL collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize the Website and our products, as well as our content and advertising.
25. ENDO PROTOCOL may use Your name and email address to provide You with information about products or services that may be of interest to You, but ENDO PROTOCOL will not use Your Personal Data without complying with applicable laws and, where appropriate, obtaining your consent.
26. ENDO PROTOCOL services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Website is advertised). If You follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that ENDO PROTOCOL do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any Personal Data that may be
collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before You submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
27. In accordance with Applicable Law and as needed to provide services to Purchasers of ENDO Tokens, ENDO PROTOCOL may hold Your Personal Data. This requirement is conditioned by the need of complying with legal obligations and resolving possible disputes. ENDO PROTOCOL may retain Your Personal Data for as long as You possess ENDO Tokens and/or use the Website. Moreover, Your Personal Data may be hold beyond the abovementioned period till it is indispensable for ENDO PROTOCOL to have relevant information to respond to any issues that may arise later.
28. ENDO PROTOCOL use relevant electronic and procedural safeguards to protect the privacy of the information the Purchaser provide to ENDO PROTOCOL from loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please note that transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not one hundred percent secure. Please note that ENDO PROTOCOL are not liable for the security of any data Purchasers are transmitting over the Internet, or third party content.
29. You have a right to demand ENDO PROTOCOL to provide You access to Your Personal Data and to require the correction, updating or deletion of incorrect or/and inaccurate data by contacting ENDO PROTOCOL. Nevertheless, this request must comply with ENDO Tokens Sale Agreement and ENDO PROTOCOL legal obligations.
30. ENDO PROTOCOL reserves the right to modify or amend this Policy at its own discretion. The changes can be viewed in the "Last Updated" field above. Your continued usage of the Website shall mean Your acceptance of those amendments.